2002 Annual Conference Papers & Summaries
To:        Coordinators, Moderators, and Facilitators at the 2002 Joint ARLIS/NA-VRA  Annual Conference
From:  John Taormina, VRA Bulletin Editor
Re:       Conference Session Summaries and Papers

In an earlier message from Deborah Ultan and Margaret Websiter,  Conference Program Co-Chairs, you were
given a deadline of April 30 for submission of your conference summaries and papers to Ann Whiteside and Ted
Goodman.  While that April 30 deadline is still correct, please now direct both ARLIS/NA and VRA SESSION/SEMINAR summaries, as e-mail attachments, to me at [log in to unmask]    The VRA Bulletin editorial staff will edit this  material. Please direct all ARLIS/NA COMMITTEE/DIVISION MEETING summaries and minutes to Ted Goodman at [log in to unmask]

This year, because of the joint nature of this conference, all ARLIS/NA and VRA conference session/seminar
summaries will be both PRINTED in the summer issue of the VRA Bulletin and POSTED on the ARLIS/NA website.
All ARLIS/NA Committee/Division Meeting summaries and minutes will be posted to the ARLIS/NA website, as
per usual.

Select VR papers will be solicited by me for inclusion as full papers in later issues of the VRA Bulletin.  I will be
contacting session moderators individually. Select papers may also be solicited for inclusion in Art
Documentation.  Tom Jacoby or Kathy Zimon will contact session moderators individually.

If session/seminar speakers have not been previously informed of the April 30 deadline, please contact your moderator for instructions.

Please direct any other questions to me or Ted Goodman.

Thank you,
John
--
John J. Taormina
Curator of Visual Resources

Tel: 919-684-2501
E-mail: [log in to unmask]
http://www.duke.edu/web/art/

Editor, Visual Resources Association Bulletin
http://www.vraweb.org