Hello all,

I will be heading out of town tomorrow morning for the Voyager Users Group Meeting in Chicago.  In my absence, my colleague, Bob Crovo, will be taking care of my list duties.  Please direct all questions and concerns to him.  He can be reached at:

859-257-0500 x2101
or

I will be back in the office on Monday April 29.  If you have questions that can wait until I return, please do wait.  Contact Bob only in the event of an emergency with your ARLIS-L subscription.

Thanks,
Kerri

Kerri A. Scannell
Fine Arts Librarian, Technical Services
Lucille C. Little Fine Arts Library
University of Kentucky
Lexington, KY 40506-0224
(859) 257-4630
"Do not follow where the path may lead.
Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."
--Muriel Strode