At 12:56 PM -0400 4/17/02, Patricia Thompson wrote:
>Lucie-
>I think it would be good to post this information to all lib/info schools.
>Here is one, for example.  http://ils.unc.edu/
>
>I have contacted one of the deans to inform him of ARLIS/NA's goal to
>recruit among sils students.  btw, the winner of this year's Muehsam award
>was a UNC student, Alison Gilchrest.
>Pat
>* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
>Patricia T. Thompson
>Art Librarian
>Sloane Art Library
>CB# 3405 Hanes Art Center
>University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
>Chapel Hill NC 27599-0001
>e-mail [log in to unmask]
>tel. (919) 962-2397
>voice (919) 962-1061
>fax (919) 962-0722
>http://www.lib.unc.edu/art/index.html

Pat,

I think your initiative is very good.  This would appear to be the
best way to contact library schools and should be productive.

Perhaps we can try to have a proposal for the fund set up soon and
get out a follow-up to the schools.  More to come....

thanks,

lucie
--
Lucie Wall Stylianopoulos
Collections and User Instruction Coordinator

tele. 434-924-6604      [log in to unmask]