As ARLIS/NA Headquarters and Past-President Ted Goodman continues to compile
information for our much-anticipated Handbook, we need to update the
Divisions, Sections and Roundtables pages with the names of all of the
newly-elected or continuing Moderators.  Please forward this information to
me OFFLIST at:

Many thanks!

Allen K. Townsend
Vice-President/President-Elect, ARLIS/NA
Arcadia Director of the Library
Philadelphia Museum of Art
PO Box 7646
Benjamin Franklin Parkway