Dear Museum Colleagues:

As a result of reorganization, the Virginia Museum of Fine Arts Publications
Department now reports to the Library.

We're positioning ourselves to move into e-publishing, and I hoped that
those of you whose museums are already active in this area might let us know
the following:

What sort of publications are you producing electronically?  Entire
illustrated books, journals, etc.?

Are you outsourcing the programming for your e-publications?

Anything else that you might add that would be of help to us in formulating
our e-policy.

Please respond to me off-list.  I will be glad to summarize if anyone else
is interested in this topic.

Thanks!

Suzanne Freeman
Head Fine Arts Librarian