This week I received the following message and I think those interested in
Dutch Art will be glad to hear this too as Obreen is not easy accessible in
all art libraries.

        From this week my art history web site will show the fully
searchable complete text of the 1877 Obreen publication         of the Guild
Book of Delft Master Painters, Engravers,       Sculptors, Potters etc. in
the seventeenth century.
        Obreen's Archief (part 1, 1877) Delft pages, 1-120.

        Please click the tab artists & patrons under
www.xs4all.nl/~kalden

        Kees Kaldenbach,
        www.johannesvermeer.org

Perhaps this is an example for other people/libraries to publish old sources
on the web?

Gosem C. Dullaart