I am indexing the journal Atlantic Terra Cotta and need some help!

1. Does anybody have issue 3, volume I?  If so, could you please send me a
photocopy. I will gladly reimburse costs.

2. Is issue 7 the last one for volume IV?

3. Is issue 5 the last one for volume X?

I assume these are correct, but would like confirmation.

I have tried our Interlibrary Loan without much success, so this is my next
attempt. Thanks.

Elizabeth Gulacsy
Art Librarian & Archivist
Scholes Library