Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. Duplicate periodicals: Architectural Record

(Apologies for cross postings - CARLIS-L recipients may get this message twice)

Hello all,

OCAD has Architectural Record issues that are offered for the price of postage.
Offerings include 1973-1989 with some years missing a few issues.

Are there any institutions interested in the run as a whole? It would be a shame to break up the run so we are entertaining requests for the whole run at this time.

Please reply to me and include your mailing address.

Salutations,
Ellen

Ellen Keyser, Serials Technician
Dorothy H. Hoover Library