ARLIS/NA International Relations Committee Meeting

The ARLIS/NA International Relations Committee (IRC) will hold its business meeting on Friday, March 22 from 5 - 6:30 pm.  The IRC meeting is open; we do, however, wish to extend a special invitation to all international conference attendees.

The IRC identifies and addresses international issues and concerns within the domain of art librarianship and provides a forum for the promotion of international understanding within the Society.

Below is our preliminary agenda.  We look forward to seeing you in St. Louis.

Susana

Susana Tejada
Incoming Chair, ARLIS/NA IRC

1. Welcome / Introduction of IRC Members + Guests
2. Old Business (Ed Teague)
3. New Business:

        Executive Board Report (Leslie Abrams)
        IFLA Report (Jeanette Dixon)
        Conference Program Proposals (Baltimore 2003)
        Formation of an International Relations Roundtable
        Cooperation with North American Relations Committee
4. Adjournment