ARLIS/NA
Membership Meeting
St. Louis, Mo.
Sunday, March 24, 2002
3:30-5:00pm

Agenda

1.      Call to Order (Goodman)

2.      President’s Report (Goodman)

3.      Executive Director’s Report (Clarke)

4.      Treasurer’s Report (Jacoby)

5.      St. Louis Conference Report (Cavanaugh, Whitlow, Webster, Ultan)

6.      Preview: Baltimore 2003 (Stahl, Tompkins)

7.      Ad-Hoc Presidential Committee on ARLIS/NA Election Procedures (Starr)

8.      Scheduled announcements:
Conference mentor program (Gates)
Distinguished Service Awards (Allen)
Research Committee (Prior)
Travel Awards (Fabian)

9.      Retiring Executive Board Members

10.     Incoming Executive Board Members

11.     Daniel Starr, ARLIS/NA President, 2002-2003

12.     Open Forum: Announcements, Discussion, Questions…as time permits

13.     Adjourn