Each year at the ARLIS/NA annual conference, the Southeast Chapter (ARLIS/SE) holds a business meeting.  This year will be no exception.  Our meeting is open to everyone, and we welcome members of both ARLIS/NA and VRA to come to our chapter meeting.  Our chapter serves art/architecture librarians and visual resource professionals living in Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, and the Caribbean.  For more information on our chapter, see our web site at http://www.seflin.org/arlis-se.  Keep your eyes posted for announcements about our 28th annual conference in Asheville, North Carolina in Fall 2002.

We will hold our business meeting on Sat., Mar. 23 at 4pm.  This does conflict with the beginning of the Silent Auction, but our business meeting will not last longer than an hour, so you will still have plenty of time to enjoy the Silent Auction, which will continue until 7pm.  There will be a signup sheet for a meeting room on a bulletin board near the local information/registration desk.  Please check this sheet to verify that we are scheduled to meet in this specially assigned room.  If for some reason this time slot has already been selected, then we will meet in the main lobby of the hotel at 4pm and find a quiet area to meet.

Our working agenda for the meeting follows.

******************************

ARLIS/SE Mid-Year Business Meeting
St. Louis, Missouri
March 23, 2002, 4:00 PM

Agenda

1.      Welcome

2.      Chapter Business (Old)
** Membership Status
** Archives Status
** Sponsorship of ACRL-ARTS panel session at ALA annual, Atlanta
** Secretary/Treasurer’s Report
** ARTifacts Editor’s Report
** Webmaster’s Report
** Listserv Report
** Chapter Historian Report
** LoPresti Award Committee Report

3. Chapter Business (New)
** Membership Recruitment ideas
** 2002 ARLIS/SE Annual Conference in Asheville, NC Update

4. Executive Board Update

5. Miscellaneous
** Acknowledgments
** Chapter Member News