Hi:
We're wrestling with the issue of slides made on a copystand, and I
wanted to do an informal survey of what other libraries are doing. If
you have slides in your library, could you give me a quick answer to the
following?

Do you accept copy slides as gifts into the collection?

Do you make copy slides if you can't purchase the image?

Are you currently scanning images and putting them online?

Any help would be appreciated-

--
Karen DeWitt
Head, Design Library