Good Afternoon Folks,
One of our staff has asked me to do some research to find "fun,
real-peoplish facts" for kids about the following sculptors:
Keith Haring
Barbara Hepworth
Alexander Liberman
Jacques Lipchitz
Aristide Maillol
Henry Moore
Louise Nevelson
Auguste Rodin

By "fun, real-peoplish facts" she means things like what was their favorite
food, did they have a pet, what was their favorite book as a child, favorite
music, how did they become interested in art as a child, etc.

I have had some luck, especially with Keith Haring, but the others,
especially Louise Nevelson are proving difficult.  If anyone can offer a
suggestion on where to look or if you know any "fun facts" I would
appreciate your help.
Thanks for anything you can offer,
Shelly

Shelly Emmons
Librarian
Peter M. Wege Library
Frederik Meijer Gardens & Sculpture Park
Grand Rapids, MI  49525
616-975-3144
"For it is the greatest truth of our age: information is not knowledge."
Caleb Carr