The Solo Librarians discussion group will meet in St. Louis on Saturday,
March 23 from 5:00-6:00 p.m.  Please check the message board at the
conference for the final meeting location.
All those who are interested are welcome to attend this informal discussion
group.
Topics on the agenda include part-time solo librarians and staff cutbacks,
outsourcing, off-site storage, automation, fund-raising, time management and
multi-tasking, and setting policies.  Issues from last year's meeting --
communication skills, staffing, collection maintenance, space issues, and
weeding -- may also be re-visited.
Feel free to approach me with any additional agenda topics.
In addition, you may be interested in an Ask ARLIS seminar that Paul
Glassman and I are co-moderating scheduled for Saturday, March 23 at
2:00-3:30 p.m. entitled, "Me, Myself, and I: the Solo Professional."
Thanks and best wishes,
Eumie Imm-Stroukoff
Librarian and Archives Manager
Georgia O'Keeffe Museum