Can anyone out there tell me if there are good, commercially available
photographic image collections (slides, CD-ROMs, image databases, etc.)
which might constitute a starting 'core' collection for the teaching of the
history of photography?  I am trying to identify resources for beefing up
our non-book image collection for NASAD accreditation.   Any suggestions,
references, etc. would be extremely appreciated...the self-study draws to a
close this week.

Ellen Gilliam, MSLIS
Director, Library and Learning Center
Rockport College & Maine Photographic Workshops
PO Box 200
Rockport, ME  04856
Phone: 207-236-7034, ext. 369
Email: [log in to unmask]