Jill,

It was good to see you in Saint Louis, and I am sorry that I could not
stay for the entire ADSL meeting.  Would it be possible for you to
outline the bare essentials of my Moderator role for next year?  That
is, what are the main section activities that I shall need to be
keeping track of in the next year, as you see it?  I do not want you to
have to spend much time thinking about this, just list the agenda items
for this year that shall be continued for next, and the key people
involved.

I took notes during the section meeting, so I have much of this
information, but would like your thoughts on the Moderator's role for
next year.

Thank you very much for any information that you could provide.

Sincerely,
Alan Michelson
UCLA Arts Library