WHAT A FABULOUS CONFERENCE!!!!!

Over 500 attendees and nearly 100 exhibit personnel experienced a
wonderfully seamless first joint conference of ARLIS/NA and VRA.

I congratulate the conference co-chairs Marianne Cavanaugh and Betha
Whitlow for Local Arrangements and Margaret Webster and Deborah Ultan for
Programs. They seemed to be everywhere making sure that everything was
going smoothly.

Thanks also to their conference planning committee chairs who put in many
long hours of volunteer time:
Tom Young and Noriko Ebersole, Registration/Hospitality
Suzy Frechette and Cheryl Vogler, Special Events
Beth Kopine and Ellen Petraits, Exhibits
Dana Beth, Website/Local Information
Mark Pompelia, Publications Editor/Silent Auction
Jill Patrick and Rebecca Anne Moss, Development

We can all thank them for making the conference so interesting and dynamic.
I heard from many attendees that they were going back to their jobs with a
fresh perspective.

I also want to thank Susan Rawlyk, conference Manager from Elizabeth Clarke
& Associates who coordinated everything.

Also, I want to thank our donors and sponsors for their contributions to
the success of the conference.

Once again, congratulations to everyone involved in planning the joint
ARLIS/NA-VRA St. Louis conference. It was a tremendous accomplishment!!

Ted Goodman
Past-President
ARLIS/NA