Fellow Librarians:

Are any libraries out there using Book Systems automation software? I am researching automation systems for my 4-year college art library which has about 15,000 items in the collection.  We currently have a card catalog, so I would also be interested in knowing if you do have this  system, did you also use them to do your retrospective conversion, and are you happy with the results?  In short, can you recommend this company??

Thanks in advance for sharing your experiences!

Wendy Ellermeyer

Head Librarian

Art Institute of Southern California

Laguna Beach, CA 92651

__________________________________________________________________ Mail submissions to [log in to unmask] Administrative matters (file requests, subscription requests, etc) to [log in to unmask] ARLIS-L Archives and subscription maintenance: http://lsv.uky.edu/archives/arlis-l.html Questions may be addressed to list owner (Kerri Scannell) at: [log in to unmask]