>Thanks to all who made the conference a success.  From an exhibitor's
>viewpoint it was well done!
>
>See you in Baltimore, if not sooner.
>Andy Cahan

I, too, was pleased with the conference except for a couple of
things.  Relevant to this thread:  I would have liked some time for
browsing the exhibits that didn't conflict with meetings and
presentations.  The evening of the auction was good, but that was the
only time I had for the exhibits.

I am afraid that too much time without attendees in the exhibit room
is going to discourage our vendors.  I have benefitted from the
face-to-face time that I spend with vendors, and I think they
appreciate the time to get to know our preferences by talking with us
directly.

--shannon
--
Shannon Van Kirk