Hello,

Does anyone have advice/thoughts/random commentary on getting one's MLS and
then going to work for an academic institution that will let you get your
MA for "free"? I'm starting my MLIS this fall and then want to get my MA in
Art History, and am trying to determine the Very Good Ways to do this.

Several people at the conference were kind enough to discuss this with me,
but I figured it wouldn't hurt to address the list.

Thanking in advance,
Alita Pierson

PS. Please feel free to reply off-list.

Alita Pierson