I hope everyone lucky enough to be in St. Louis for the ARLIS~VRA conference
has returned home safely.  If you don't have all the traveling and
conferring out of your system yet, please consider joining the Association
of Architecture School Librarians as we meet in New Orleans, April 11th -
14th.

On site registration is $90.00, and we'd love to sign you up. Please visit
our web site at  http://www.library.njit.edu/archlib/aasl/index.cfm
<http://www.library.njit.edu/archlib/aasl/index.cfm>  or contact me if you
have any questions.

Sincerely,
Jacqueline Tygart, Art & Architecture Librarian and Slide Curator
VP, Association of Architecture School Librarians
Drury University, F. W. Olin Library
900 N. Benton
Springfield, MO  65802