Incoming Chair, ARLIS/NA IRC

        ARLIS/NA International Relations Committee
        Business Meeting
        Friday, March 22, 2001
        5:00 to 6:30 pm
        Agenda

1. Welcome / Introduction of IRC Members + Guests
2. Old Business (Ed Teague)
3. New Business:
        Executive Board Report (Leslie Abrams)
        IFLA Report (Jeanette Dixon)
        Conference Program Proposals (Baltimore 2003)
        Formation of an International Relations Roundtable
        Cooperation with North American Relations Committee
4. Adjournment