           ART DOCUMENTATION CONTRIBUTORS' GUIDELINES

This is to let you know that the CONTRIBUTORS' GUIDELINES to Art
Documentation are now on the arlis homepage.  There are links from the
publications page,  www.arlisna.org/publications-print.html  and from
www.arlisna.org/index  to the Guidelines.

Authors who are considering writing articles for Art Doc should look at the
Guidelines, and get in touch with Art Doc editors about their ideas.  As our
recent Call for Papers indicated, we would welcome articles on the 'hot'
issues recently raised on arlis-l, such as: art librarians' status, value,
compensation and image; bibliographic instruction; or any other topics, or
papers that you are presenting at St.Louis, that you believe would make
informative, substantive, or even provocative articles that our members
would like to read.

The Art Documentation Editors' Meeting in St.Louis is on Friday, 22 March,
5-6:30 pm (for location see on-site program).  If you are interested, please
come and see us then, or talk to us during the conference, or e-mail us
anytime. It is the input and interest of members that make Art Doc
possible.

Art Documentation Co-Editors
Tom Jacoby, [log in to unmask]
Kathy Zimon, [log in to unmask]