The Brooklyn Museum of Art Library is offering an incomplete run of The
Print Collector's Newsletter to any institutional library.  Postage
reimbursement is required.  This set is complete from vol. 1, no. 1
(Mar/Apr 1970) through vol. 5, no. 5 (Nov/Dec 1974), and then has several
scattered issues through vol. 23, no. 2 (May/Jun 1992).  Please contact me
if you'd like a detailed list of the post-1974 issues.

We would prefer to unload this set in its entirety, but if you're looking
for specific issues, please e-mail your request.  We may be able to send
what you need.

Sincerely,
Beth

Beth Kushner, Assistant Librarian
Brooklyn Museum of Art Libraries/Archives
200 Eastern Parkway
Brooklyn NY 11238-6052
(718)638-5000 x309