Hi, I am an artist and am preparing an itinerary for a
private tour in 2003 to explore American art tastes
and trends.  I was wondering where the top twelve art
centres are in the US.  By art centres I refer not
only to galleries and museums but also where popular
art is bought and sold and where there are
concentrations of artists.  NYC is probably at the top
of the list but I am not sure of the next eleven
locations. I don't know whether this is an appropriate
question for this list but thought I'd give it a try
anyway.  If it is an inappropriate request, please
forgive my intrusion and accept my apologies.

Thank you.

Regards,

Usuff Omar