For those of you who expressed interest in the Sunday morning Destrehan
Plantation tour, I regret to say we didn't get the 20 person minimum we
needed by the deadline yesterday.

I will keep you posted if we can make other arrangements.

Jacqueline Tygart, Art & Architecture Librarian
VP-Association of Architecture School Librarians
Drury University

AASL Conference, April 11th - 14th, 2002, New Orleans.  Conference info at:
http://www.library.njit.edu/archlib/aasl/index.cfm