Reminder:  Deadline is tomorrow.  Thanks!

If you are planning to attend the 24th annual AASL meeting in New Orleans April 11th - 14th, I'm delighted!

    We're investigating a three-hour tour on Sunday morning from 9:00 to 12:00 to Destrehan Plantation.  The tour will cost $24.00 per person with a minimum of 20 people, and a maximum of 40.  This includes transportation to and from the conference hotel and the plantation tour.
    In order to pursue planning, I will need a firm commitment by March 8th (Friday).  Email me at [log in to unmask] if you plan to go, and I will let everyone know on March 9th if we have enough participants.
    Destrehan Plantation's earliest beginnings date back to 1787.  Read the history at http://www.destrehanplantation.org/history.htm , then take the photo tour at http://www.destrehanplantation.org/photos.htm
    We will have approx. two hours to take a tour, wander the lush grounds, and enjoy a spring morning in the New Orleans countryside.

Jacqueline Tygart, Art & Architecture Librarian
VP, Association of Architecture School Librarians
Drury University, F. W. Olin Library
900 N. Benton
Springfield, MO  65802