held in conjunction with the joint ARLIS/VRA conference.

Please join us:

        AMICO Library Users Group
        Tuesday, March 26, 2002
        8:30-10:00 am
        Regency Ballroom B

        2002 ARLIS/VRA Joint Meeting
        Hyatt Regency at Union Station
        St Louis, Missouri

        RSVP to [log in to unmask]

We'd like to learn how The AMICO Library is being used on your
campus, and value  your input on ways to develop The AMICO Library
and to facilitate communication between users and AMICO Members. If
you are not able to attend in person please feel free to email me
directly to <[log in to unmask]>, or send comments through your AMICO
Library interface.

Looking forward to seeing you in St. Louis,

Best wishes,

jennifer

--
________
J. Trant                        2008 Murray Ave, Suite D

AMICO - Enabling Educational Use of Museum Multimedia
________