I would be grateful if anybody could assist me with information about the following:

The British Travel and Holidays Association [active at the time of the Festival of Britain 1951] and involved in promoting the Festival, tourism to the U.K. etc.

The "Come To Britain" Travel Center, opened on Madison Avenue, New York in 1948/1949. [function as above].

A publicity Festival of Britain train, which toured the U.S. and Canada.

Any films concerning the Festival of Britain which were distributed in the States [These may have been produced in a format similar to that of the U.S. "March Of Time" series of films].

All the above references were sourced in Festival of Britain archives at the Public Record Office, London.

Many thanks
Pauline Rose