Hey!
I got married on 02-02-02 to Prince Charming and I am changing my name to
Jennifer Moldwin Gustafson.  (No hyphen, Moldwin is my new middle name, but please use all three names in full for work purposes.)
Thanks!
:)

Jennifer Moldwin Gustafson, Head, Research Library & Archives
The Detroit Institute of Arts Research Library
5200 Woodward Avenue
Detroit, Michigan 48202 USA
Tel. (313) 833-7929  Fax (313) 833-9169
Email: [log in to unmask]