Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. electronic records policies from museums

Dear ARLIS-L subscribers,

I am looking for sample electronic records policies or written strategies from museums, particularly ones which deal with the issue of preservation.  Could anyone with such a policy (or a draft thereof) that they are willing to share, please send me a copy off-list?  I am happy to receive anonymized policies if this is an issue.

Many thanks,

Amy Marshall
Special Collections Archivist
E. P. Taylor Research Library & Archives
Art Gallery of Ontario