Kerri and colleagues:
If no-one's said so recently, I'd like to thank Kerri for moderating the list. Wiping out 10 misdirected ads each Monday means 10 less time wasters for everyone. Arlis isn't the only list I'm on, and over time I've seen a fair amount of horse pucky, including two recent e-mail scams for get rich quick/launder money, purportedly from Nigeria and Sierra Leone. I appreciate that someone is keeping an eye on the Arlis list.

Best wishes
Cathy Donaldson
Library Director
Art Institute of Seattle