From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Jack Colbert
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Tuesday, February 05, 2002 8:25 AM
Subject: [ARLIS-L] list serv access

Hey all,

I am a public librarian from Ga who lurks on this list.

I am not an art librarian (though I do have an BA in art), nor an ARLIS member, but I am interested in many different areas of librarianship.

The information that I have gleaned from this list is valuable to me and I appreciate the fact that you all have allowed me to participate.

Again, my thanks to you, Kerri, for maintaining an open access policy for this list.

Sincerely,

Jack Colbert
Flint RIver Regional Library
Griffin Ga