Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. February 11, 2002

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:

WOMEN’S STUDIO WORKSHOP
 SUMMER ARTS INSTITUTE

CLASS SCHEDULE IS ONLINE NOW!

contact: Carrie Scanga, WSW Program Director, (845) 658-9133, [log in to unmask]

The Women’s Studio Workshop Summer Arts Institute schedule is out!  Check out our website, www.wsworkshop.org, for innovative workshops in printmaking, papermaking, book arts, clay, and encaustics.  Our classes are taught by top artists from across the country and abroad.  In small classes (just 4 to 8 students), participants work closely with their instructor.  For 20 years, Women’s Studio Workshop has offered this opportunity for beginning and veteran artists to immerse themselves in a nurturing environment where artistic growth is the highest priority.  Scholarships are available.

IF YOU WOULD LIKE A COPIES OF THE CATALOG OR BEAUTIFUL HAND-PRINTED POSTERS AND POSTCARDS TO HELP US TELL PEOPLE ABOUT OUR CLASSES,  LET US KNOW VIA EMAIL--WE'LL SEND YOU SOMETHING RIGHT AWAY.

Women’s Studio Workshop is a center for contemporary visual art activity, located 90 miles north of Manhattan in the beautiful Mid-Hudson Valley region of New York.  Our programs, designed to support artists in the various stages of their careers, include fellowships, residencies, summer classes, and internships.  WSW encourages the public’s involvement with the arts at every level and strives to create opportunities for artists and the public to interact.

Women’s Studio Workshop is located at 722 Binnewater Lane, Rosendale, NY.  For additional information, call WSW at (845) 658-9133 or visit our website, www.wsworkshop.org.

--
Women's Studio Workshop
Celebrating 28 Years of Service to Artists, 1974 - 2001