To: ARLIS mystery-reading colleagues:

I wanted to share with you all the contribution
of Ruth Thomas to our mystery research (text
follows).  The web page is great--I could hardly
tear myself out of it last evening!
Thanks, Ruth.
--Linda Duychak
Kohler Art Library
Univ. of Wisconsin, Madison

Do you know the Web page: "Stop! You're Killing Me"?
Under its series character index, you can browse
by location (state). I found one additional writer
there: Dolores Komo whose St. Louis detective is
Cleo Browne, "a cop's widow and private investigation
agency owner."

Ruth S. Thomas
Archaeology, Art, Art History, Classics Bibliographer
Mugar Memorial Library
Boston University