Dear colleagues:

the joint conference:

IS A PICTURE REALLY WORTH A THOUSAND WORDS?:  INFORMATION LITERACY & THE
VISUAL LEARNER
Monday, March 25, 2002
3:30-5:00 p.m.

This seminar will address the particular needs of the population many of
us work with, namely, visually oriented learners, who may bring a
different set of skills to this kind of inquiry.  We will have the
opportunity to discuss how to launch a successful program within visual
arts curricula.

Participants will be Jeanne M. Brown, University of Nevada, Las Vegas;
Jane Carlin, University of Cincinnati; and Heather Corcoran, Washington
University, St. Louis.

--Paul Glassman
  Director of the Library, New York School of Interior Design
  170 East 70th Street
  New York, New York  10021
  Telephone (212) 472-1500 x216