There are several deadlines coming up for grants and opportunites from
WSW:

March 15 - FELLOWSHIPS for artists to work in our printmaking,
papermaking, photography and clay studuios for 2-6 week  residencies.
Click here for a direct link http://wsworkshop.org/fellowships.html

April 1 - INTERNSHIPS Full time, six months in our studio arts
environment. Housing and small stipends. Read more about it at
http://wsworkshop.org/internships.html

 NEW  April 15 - RESIDENCIES. Pennsylvania artists only. WSW in
cooperation with the Mid Atlantic Arts Foundation, invites proposals for
artists to come and work in our etching, letterpress, silkscreen,
papermaking, bookarts, and/or photography studios. The 6 week residency
includes a $2,000 artists' stipend, travel money, housing and unlimited
acces to the studios. The residency is to take place during the fall of
2002 and the winter of 2003. Check out our website for complete
information about the studios http://wsworkshop.org/studios.html. We do
need some basic information with your application. 1.
Name/Address/Phone/e-mail.   2. A one page (max) description about the
work you'd like to do at WSW.  3. A resume.  4. Ten slides of recent
work, with slide list which includes title, medium, size and date. 5.
SASE.

--
Women's Studio Workshop
Celebrating 28 Years of Service to Artists, 1974 - 2001