Some ideas that work (some of the time) for us in an AA/BA school:

Do custom hand outs. One pagers, back-to-back. Or how about some way of
freshly and regularly advertising your web site stuff every qtr, perhaps
snappy group e-mails to student lists, faculty lists, etc.? You have to talk
to/interview the faculty/students all the time and keep your ear to the
ground to be able to do this consistently well. We don't have MA/ Ph. D
classes at my school, but I find that the teachers really appreciate getting
something to pass along to the students, and I'd do this if I too worked for
MAs, etc. Make sure your name, phone# and affiliation is all over it, (at
least in the footer) so that it's not passed off as the teacher's work.
After all, you're trying to "brand" this stuff. Sure, a lot of students
won't read it, (there will always be thirsty stubborn horses), but those who
do will have a useful tool, and will see a demonstration of your knowledge
of the area, and the library's proactiveness. It's never as good as
"face-to-face" BI, but students/teachers get bored with generic library
classes, which you're often forced to do, often because the students come
from different majors, etc. (This is what I struggle with, it's like
"unisex" clothing, one size fits nobody.) And get some stuff written and
submitted to the departmental newsletter. Regularly. Like every week if
that's how often the publication comes out. This is a tactful way of
teaching the faculty about the new stuff in the library that they really
ought to know about, but haven't had time/motivation to look for. The older
I get, the more I see that faculty just don't think about information
resources the way librarians think about it: as discrete units, to be
organized, sourced and recalled for the good of the many. The reality is
that many students/faculty don't see the formal teaching role of the
librarian as particularly valuable, if they see it at all, yet they
practically drop dead with joy when they work one-on-one with you on some
research topic that is personally meaningful to them. Unfortunately these
one-to-one opportunities are few and far between in any busy library. So
many faculty/grad students think we're too busy being bibliographers, in a
backroom somewhere, cataloging in Sanskrit or whatever. Well, we could
actually be doing that, but there's no point hiding your light under a
bushel. You need to be seen as part of the team. This is one way of speeding
that along.
Best wishes
Cathy Donaldson
Libr Dir