Is there anyone on the list who would be interested in discussing issues
revolving around librarians as teachers?
I recently taught an interdisciplinary course on Art and Ecology ( this was
my first time teaching a full university course- and  would enjoy
exchanging experiences.
Also I'm set to teach a 7 week mini course for art graduate students
(Research Strategies) and would appreciate ideas from others who have
taught or want to tech such courses.
Most of all it would be great to hear of others experiences in general.

 I'll be at the conference in St. Louis and/or am willing carry on a
discussion by e-mail if there are any takers.

Mo

Mo Dawley
Art and Drama Librarian
Carnegie Mellon University