Hi all:
Now that I've stirred up this controversy, I'd like to thank everyone
who replied to my posting and let anyone who may be still considering
replying know that I've arranged to room with someone.  If you sent me
an email and are still interested in finding a roommate, let me know,
and I'll forward your email address on to the others who replied to me.

As for the danger of requesting a roommate on the listserv, I can only
say my previous experience led me to meet a really wonderful person and
I'm looking forward to meeting my current roommate in St. Louis.

--
Karen DeWitt
Head, Design Library

email: [log in to unmask]