Colleagues--

Linda McRae and I are searching for a recorder for Seminar 6: "Common
Ground: Standards for Cataloging Images and Objects" to be held on Monay,
March 25, 4-5:30pm at the St. Louis
conference.  We've lined up a knowledgeable set of speakers and want to be
sure that those who can't attend will know what was discussed.  A summary
report of the session, submitted electronically, needs to arrive by April
30, 2002 to the editor of the conference proceedings. This report will be
mounted on both the VRA and ARLIS/NA websites.

Anyone willing to help us out should get in touch with me at
[log in to unmask]  Thanks!

--Lynda

Lynda S. White
Management Information Services