Dear Colleagues,

The VRD website has moved from Yale University to Bethany College, as our
web custodian, Dan Nolting, has also moved to Bethany.
The main link is:  http://www.bethanywv.edu/vrd/
<http://www.bethanywv.edu/vrd/>

The direct link to Visual Media Daily News that Leigh Gates asked about in
her previous message is   http://www.bethanywv.edu/vrd/vmnews.html
<http://www.bethanywv.edu/vrd/vmnews.html>

 My apologies if my original message about this did not make it to the list,
it doesn't seem to be in the archives.   So I will take this opportunity
again to thank Yale University for hosting the site these past few years.

Leigh's original message:

Does anyone know what has happened to the  ARLIS/NA Visual Resources
Division Daily News Links http://www.library.yale.edu/vrd/vmnews.html?  This
page seems to no longer exist on the Yale University Library Web Server. I
miss it!

Sincerely,

Mary Wassermann
ARLIS/NA VRD Moderator