Hello,
I deal with the book arts on a regular basis as a part of my position in
the Arts Library at Yale.  I was hoping to organize an informal discussion
with others interested in the book arts at the upcoming conference.  I'd
like to meet not only people who deal with the book arts as part of their
job, but anyone interested in the topic.  If this sounds good to you,
please, contact me off list.

Thanks,
Jae Williams