Hello,

Would someone be willing to act as Facilitator for the Visual Resources
Software Users Group meeting?  The person originally scheduled to facilitate
is not able to attend the conference.  The scheduled time is Sunday, March
24, 8:30-10:00 a.m.

As many of you who attend this meeting know, this is a very informal group,
but we do need someone to oversee the discussion.
If you are new to VRA or ARLIS/NA, the Software Users Group serves as a
forum to discuss some of the nuts and bolts issues related to image database
software.

If you would like to volunteer to be the facilitator, please send me an
email off-list, and I can give you more details.

Thanks very much,

Mary Wassermann
ARLIS/NA Visual Resources Moderator
Philadelphia Museum of Art