"Springtime in the Rockies" is almost here - mark your calendars!!

You are invited to attend the Joint Regional ARLIS Canada and ARLIS NW
Conference in Banff, Alberta, Canada, to be held from Friday May 31 - Sunday
June 2, 2002.  The deadline for registration is April 12, 2002.

Join us for a special programme, including a talk from Lisa Christensen,
author of "Hiking and the Art of the Canadian Rockies"...

Tour the Banff Springs Hotel, The Banff Centre, the Whyte Museum, and the
Glenbow Museum...

Experience the breathtaking beauty of the Canadian Rocky Mountains...

Space is limited, so reserve your room now...

Conference and program details are available at our conference website:
http://www.banffcentre.ca/library/carlis/banff

All the best, and we hope to see you there!

James Rout
Art Librarian,
The Banff Centre
107 Tunnel Mountain Drive