Dear Colleagues,

A patron came in today asking if we had the PBS video about "the conflicts
between Robert Moses and Jane Jacobs."  I did a web search of PBS shop, but
didn't find a video specifically about this.  I am wondering if she means
the 7-episode PBS set entitled "New York"?
Does anyone have this, and does it feature some discussion of Moses/Jacobs
and their differences?

Please reply directly to me.  Thanks so much.
Sheryl Wilhite

Sheryl L. Wilhite, Librarian
Rotch Visual Collections, M.I.T.
77 Massachusetts Ave., 7-304