Hi all,
I'm an RLIS newbie who'll be attending the ARLIS/VRA joint conference and would like to share a room at the conference hotel with another conference attendee the nights of March 22-25 (Friday-Monday, leaving Tuesday).  I'm in the process of reserving a non-smoking room for 2 for the nights indicated and would prefer someone who would be wanting to share all 4 nights, though I'd also consider someone for 2-3 of the 4 nights.

I will be away on and off the next two weeks, so it'll be easiest to reach me by e-mail at my personal address rather than my museum account: [log in to unmask]

Jim S.

James Soe Nyun, Librarian
Edmund L. and Nancy K. Dubois Library
Museum of Photographic Arts