For those of you planning on attending our Palace Cafe group dinner at the AASL conference in New Orleans in April, I will be seeking commitments as the conference draws closer.  We will have to make a menu choice as well.  More to come on that.

My having posted the URL for the Palace Cafe confused at least one person, so I thought I should clarify.  I posted it because they have a moderately interesting web site, including a walking tour.  So, in case I've piqued your curiosity now, here's the URL again.

http://www.palacecafe.com/

For conference info, see:

http://www.library.njit.edu/archlib/aasl/index.cfm

Jacqueline Tygart, Art & Architecture Librarian
VP, Association of Architecture School Librarians
Drury University, F. W. Olin Library
900 N. Benton
Springfield, MO  65802