The majority of the students in the University of Arizona's College of
Architecture, Planning and Landscape Architecture are graduate students or
at the professional level.  One class offering is a Research Methods class,
and the instructor of that class sets aside two full class periods for
library instruction by the Architecture Librarian (me).  Other faculty
members use the librarian for BI sessions more or less as they feel it's
necessary.  The instructors of the studio classes, for example, feel less
need than those who's classes require the production of a research paper or
project.  Part of my job, of course, is to convince them ALL that their
students need instruction.  The number of classes I teach each semester
depends heavily on who is teaching and what classes are being offered.

Polly Trump
Polly Trump, MLS
Architecture Librarian
University of Arizona
PO Box 210075
Tucson, AZ 85721-0075
520.621.2049 (voice)  520.621.8700 (fax)