The Reference & Information Services Section was scheduled to meet with the
Interlibrary Loan Discussion Group on Sunday, March 24, from 12:00 to 2:00.
 John Hagood and I decided that the best way to deal with this is to share
the time, but not the meeting.  So RISS will meet from 12:00 to 1:15 and
the ILL Discussion Group will meet from 1:15 to 2:00.

We hope that this schedule will allow RISS to have a complete business
meeting, allow ILL to have it's usual intimate session, and allow anyone
who desires to attend both meetings.

Please contact John or me with questions and concerns.

Thanks,

Marcy Neth

John Hagood